Thank you for your interest in applying to receive a Disaster Relief Micro Grant from the Jones County Chamber of Commerce. Answers and comments will be reviewed by the Chamber staff and board of directors only.
In addition to being reviewed as a part of the grant application process, your responses to the questions below will be used in the analysis of a larger Business Impact Survey for all Jones County businesses. Any personal or identifying information that is asked as a part of this application process will not be included in the data collection or public reports of the Business Impact Survey results.
Please answer all of the questions below, as incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Requirements for the Disaster Relief Micro Grant Applicants
- Business must have 25 or fewer employees
- Chamber member in good standing as of March 30, 2020
- Membership has been renewed at the $275 Benefactor level or above at least once
- Must be physically located in Jones County, MS
- Business must be negatively impacted by COVID-19 pandemic or the recent severe storms in Jones County
- Priority consideration will be given to for-profit businesses who have had considerable revenue losses and/or workforce changes.
- Chamber of Commerce Board Members and Board Members who serve as representatives to the EDA Board may not apply.