A Ribbon Cutting ceremony is a great way to introduce your business to Chamber members and the community.
Here are a couple of tips we have found helpful when planning to unveil your new business, expansion, or renovation. Fill out the form below and get it back to us, we will be glad to help you promote this exciting time in your business!
- Ribbon cuttings cost $50 for non-members. If you are interested in membership, please fill out an application today!
- Ribbon cuttings must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The Chamber will provide the ribbon, the official ribbon cutting scissors and will extend an invitation to all Chamber members, elected officials, and media.
- We have discovered mornings and mid-day ribbon cuttings draw the largest crowd.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays also seem to work best for attendance.
- We’re sorry, the Chamber cannot assist with events on weekends or holidays.
- A picture of the Ribbon Cutting and information about your company will be submitted to local media.
- This is your big day, please feel free to invite friends, family, and business associates to celebrate. The more people invited, the more opportunity you have to expose your business.
Please fill out and return this form to:
Jones County Chamber
PO Box 527
Laurel, MS 39440
O: (601) 649-3031