Community Development Facade Grant Program
The purpose of the Community Development Facade Grant program is to encourage existing property owners and tenants to upgrade their buildings for public safety and accessibility. Enhancements to building exteriors increase public safety and improve the overall appearance of the facility, making it safe to the public and more accessible for persons with disabilities.
This grant is available beginning March 1, 2017- September 30, 2017. All grants will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Grants will be a 50/50 reimbursable match for amounts not to exceed $1,000.
- Applicant must be a current member in good standing with the Jones County Chamber ofCommerce.
- The building must be located within Jones County.
- Applicant must have a current business license, operating a retail business, restaurant, service company, or offices, and employ fewer than 50 people.
- If the applicant is not the building owner, written permission from the building owner, signed and notarized, must accompany the application.
- Applicant must comply with all state and local laws and regulations pertaining to licensing and permits.
For more information about the Community Development Facade Grant Program, please complete and application.